Subject Areas on Research
- 4-Fluorobenzylamine and phenylalanine methyl ester conjugates of 2-nitroimidazole: evaluation as hypoxic cell radiosensitizers.
- Analysis of oxygen transport in a diffusion-limited model of engineered heart tissue.
- Cell-Specific Chemical Delivery Using a Selective Nitroreductase-Nitroaryl Pair.
- Detection of Hypoxic Regions in the Bone Microenvironment.
- Development of Novel 18 F-PET Agents for Tumor Hypoxia Imaging.
- Doxorubicin plus evofosfamide versus doxorubicin alone in locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic soft-tissue sarcoma (TH CR-406/SARC021): an international, multicentre, open-label, randomised phase 3 trial.
- Early wound healing exhibits cytokine surge without evidence of hypoxia.
- Erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptor expression in head and neck cancer: relationship to tumor hypoxia.
- Hypoxia in the thymus: role of oxygen tension in thymocyte survival.
- Identification of proteins and cellular pathways targeted by 2-nitroimidazole hypoxic cytotoxins.
- Mechanism-Specific Pharmacodynamics of a Novel Complex-I Inhibitor Quantified by Imaging Reversal of Consumptive Hypoxia with [18F]FAZA PET In Vivo.
- Molecular imaging of hypoxia.
- Phase I study of pazopanib plus TH-302 in advanced solid tumors.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Gemcitabine Plus TH-302 Versus Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
- Tumor-dependent kinetics of partial pressure of oxygen fluctuations during air and oxygen breathing.
Keywords of People