Subject Areas on Research
- 4-Fluorobenzylamine and phenylalanine methyl ester conjugates of 2-nitroimidazole: evaluation as hypoxic cell radiosensitizers.
- Analysis of oxygen transport in a diffusion-limited model of engineered heart tissue.
- Cell-Specific Chemical Delivery Using a Selective Nitroreductase-Nitroaryl Pair.
- Doxorubicin plus evofosfamide versus doxorubicin alone in locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic soft-tissue sarcoma (TH CR-406/SARC021): an international, multicentre, open-label, randomised phase 3 trial.
- Early wound healing exhibits cytokine surge without evidence of hypoxia.
- Erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptor expression in head and neck cancer: relationship to tumor hypoxia.
- Hypoxia in the thymus: role of oxygen tension in thymocyte survival.
- Measuring tumor hypoxia with ¹⁸F-FETNIM PET in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a pilot clinical study.
- Molecular imaging of hypoxia.
- New anticancer agents.
- Phase I study of pazopanib plus TH-302 in advanced solid tumors.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Gemcitabine Plus TH-302 Versus Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
- Tumor-dependent kinetics of partial pressure of oxygen fluctuations during air and oxygen breathing.
Keywords of People