Subject Areas on Research
- Chemical structure of carbamoylating groups and their relationship to bone marrow toxicity and antiglioma activity of bifunctionally alkylating and carbamoylating nitrosoureas.
- Chemotherapy of subcutaneous and intracranial human medulloblastoma xenografts in athymic nude mice.
- Chronic renal failure in children treated with methyl CCNU.
- Combination chemotherapy with intermittent 1-3-bis(2-chloroethyl)1-nitrosourea (BCNU), cyclophosphamide, and prednisone for multiple myeloma.
- Complete remission seven years after treatment for metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Fotemustine (S 10036) in the intra-arterial treatment of liver metastasis from malignant melanoma. A phase II Study.
- Fotemustine, dacarbazine, vindesine combination chemotherapy in advanced malignant melanoma: a phase II study of 43 patients.
- Identification of nitrosourea-resistant human rhabdomyosarcomas by in situ immunostaining of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase.
- Malignant transformation of the human endometrium is associated with overexpression of lactoferrin messenger RNA and protein.
- Phase II trial of carmustine plus O(6)-benzylguanine for patients with nitrosourea-resistant recurrent or progressive malignant glioma.
- Positive therapeutic interaction between thiopurines and alkylating drugs in human glioma xenografts.
- Quenching of DNA cross-link precursors of chloroethylnitrosoureas and attenuation of DNA interstrand cross-linking by glutathione.
- Renal-failure anemia and nitrosourea therapy.
- The gasteointestinal oncology clinic. A multidisciplinary approach to cancer diagnosis and management at a University Medical Center.
Keywords of People