Subject Areas on Research
- An assessment of occupational safety and health hazards in selected small businesses manufacturing wood pallets--part 1. Noise and physical hazards.
- Association of hsp70 polymorphisms with risk of noise-induced hearing loss in Chinese automobile workers.
- Frequency-specific association of antibodies against heat shock proteins 60 and 70 with noise-induced hearing loss in Chinese workers.
- Risks of a lifetime in construction. Part II: Chronic occupational diseases.
- Surveillance of hearing loss among older construction and trade workers at Department of Energy nuclear sites.
- The characterization of airborne occupational safety and health hazards in selected small businesses; manufacturing wood pallets.