Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of nicotinic agonist-induced [(3)H]dopamine release from synaptosomes prepared from four mouse brain regions.
- Dopamine uptake inhibitors but not dopamine releasers induce greater increases in motor behavior and extracellular dopamine in adolescent rats than in adult male rats.
- Dopamine-independent locomotor actions of amphetamines in a novel acute mouse model of Parkinson disease.
- Neurotensin-induced dopamine release in vivo and in vitro from substantia nigra and nucleus caudate.
- The selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor citalopram induces the storage of serotonin in catecholaminergic terminals.