Subject Areas on Research
- Decreased meiotic intergenic recombination and increased meiosis I nondisjunction in exo1 mutants of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Enhancement of the ncdD microtubule motor mutant by mutants of alpha Tub67C.
- Epigenetic detection of human chromosome 14 uniparental disomy.
- Meiotic mutants that cause a polar decrease in recombination on the X chromosome in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Mutants of the Drosophila ncd microtubule motor protein cause centrosomal and spindle pole defects in mitosis.