Subject Areas on Research
- A double-blind, vehicle-controlled study evaluating masoprocol cream in the treatment of actinic keratoses on the head and neck.
- Endotoxin (LPS) stimulates in vitro migration of macrophages from LPS-resistant mice but not from LPS-sensitive mice.
- Inhibition of poxvirus growth by Terameprocol, a methylated derivative of nordihydroguaiaretic acid.
- Modulation of glutamate and aspartate release from slices of hippocampal area CA1 by inhibitors of arachidonic acid metabolism.
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) inhibits the IGF-1 and c-erbB2/HER2/neu receptors and suppresses growth in breast cancer cells.
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid inhibits insulin-like growth factor signaling, growth, and survival in human neuroblastoma cells.
- Warning! Masoprocol is a potent sensitizer.