Subject Areas on Research
- Catecholamine synthesis, storage and release in adrenal medulla and whole brain during acute and chronic methadone administration.
- Central regulation of photosensitive membrane turnover in the lateral eye of Limulus, II: octopamine acts via adenylate cyclase/cAMP-dependent protein kinase to prime the retina for transient rhabdom shedding.
- Central regulation of photosensitive membrane turnover in the lateral eye of Limulus. I. Octopamine primes the retina for daily transient rhabdom shedding.
- Compartmental analysis of amine storage in bovine adrenal medullary granules.
- Effects of maternal ethanol ingestion on amine uptake into synaptosomes of fetal and neonatal rat brain.
- Indirect and direct inhibition of dopamine beta-hydroxylase by amphetamine in storage vesicles and synaptosomes.
- Maturation of the adrenal medulla. III. Practical and theoretical considerations of age-dependent alterations in kinetics of incorporation of catecholamines and non-catecholamines.
- Metabolism of amphetamine by rat brain tissue.
- Repeated Failure in Reward Pursuit Alters Innate Drosophila Larval Behaviors.
- Succinylated octopamine ascarosides and a new pathway of biogenic amine metabolism in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Uptake, storage, and distribution of amines in bovine adrenal medullary vesicles.