Subject Areas on Research
- Aerial Interyear Comparison and Quantification of Methane Emissions Persistence in the Bakken Formation of North Dakota, USA.
- Brine Spills Associated with Unconventional Oil Development in North Dakota.
- Dietary intakes of nutrients thought to modify cardiovascular risk from three groups of American Indians: The Strong Heart Dietary Study, Phase II.
- Hutterite fecundability by age and parity: strategies for frailty modeling of event histories.
- Water Use and Management in the Bakken Shale Oil Play in North Dakota.