Subject Areas on Research
- Impact of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) actions on radiation protection of patients in many countries.
- Measurements of the top-quark mass and the tt cross section in the hadronic τ+jets decay channel at sqrt[s] = 1.96 TeV.
- Mortality of older construction and craft workers employed at Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites.
- Patient doses in CT examinations in 18 countries: initial results from International Atomic Energy Agency projects.
- Residential Solar PV Systems in the Carolinas: Opportunities and Outcomes.
- Screening for beryllium disease among construction trade workers at Department of Energy nuclear sites.
- Search for the standard model Higgs Boson produced in association with top quarks using the full CDF data set.
- The IAEA's activities in radiological protection in digital imaging.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine