Subject Areas on Research
- A novel ubiquitin-like modification modulates the partitioning of the Ran-GTPase-activating protein RanGAP1 between the cytosol and the nuclear pore complex.
- A phospholipase C-dependent inositol polyphosphate kinase pathway required for efficient messenger RNA export.
- Asymmetric distribution of nuclear pore complexes and the cytoplasmic localization of beta2-tubulin mRNA in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.
- Glucocorticoid receptor binding to rat liver nuclei occurs without nuclear transport.
- Identification and Ultrastructural Characterization of a Novel Nuclear Degradation Complex in Differentiating Lens Fiber Cells.
- Nuclear transport kinetics in microarrays of nuclear envelope patches.
- Nucleo-cytoplasmic interactions that control nuclear envelope breakdown and entry into mitosis in the sea urchin zygote.
- Reconstitution of nuclear protein export in isolated nuclear envelopes.
- Regulation of ZAP-70 intracellular localization: visualization with the green fluorescent protein.
- Regulation of nuclear processes by inositol polyphosphates.
- SUN1 is required for telomere attachment to nuclear envelope and gametogenesis in mice.
- Selective changes in protein kinase C isoenzymes in rat liver nuclei during liver regeneration.
- Statin, a nonproliferation-specific protein, is associated with the nuclear envelope and is heterogeneously distributed in cells leaving quiescent state.
- The COPI complex functions in nuclear envelope breakdown and is recruited by the nucleoporin Nup153.
- The KASH domain protein MSP-300 plays an essential role in nuclear anchoring during Drosophila oogenesis.
Keywords of People