Subject Areas on Research
- Introduction to PET Instrumentation.
- Introduction to PET instrumentation.
- Measurements of the top-quark mass and the tt cross section in the hadronic τ+jets decay channel at sqrt[s] = 1.96 TeV.
- Search for a light Higgs boson decaying to long-lived weakly interacting particles in proton-proton collisions at sqrt[s] = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector.
- Search for heavy long-lived particles that decay to photons at CDF II.
- Search for the standard model Higgs Boson produced in association with top quarks using the full CDF data set.
- The effect of target-gas purity on the chemical form of F-18 during 18F-F2 production using the neon/fluorine target.
Keywords of People