Subject Areas on Research
- Acute radiation injury: contingency planning for triage, supportive care, and transplantation.
- Are We Prepared for Nuclear Terrorism?
- Medical and public health consequences of nuclear war on the State of Florida.
- Medical planning and response for a nuclear detonation: a practical guide.
- ROS effects on neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's disease and related disorders: on environmental stresses of ionizing radiation.
- Response to 'Supra-linear dose-response in the A-bomb study'.
- Sequential development of polycythemia vera and chronic myelocytic leukemia in a patient following radiation exposure from nuclear weapons tests.