Subject Areas on Research
- Duplication of single stranded DNA catalyzed by calf thymus DNA polymerase alpha.
- Mapping the ankyrin-binding site of the human erythrocyte anion exchanger.
- Reverse gyrase functions as a DNA renaturase: annealing of complementary single-stranded circles and positive supercoiling of a bubble substrate.
- S1-nuclease enhancement of the ethidium bromide binding assay of drug-induced DNA interstrand crosslinking in human brain tumor cells.
- The moderately repetitive DNA sequences of Caenorhabditis elegans do not show short-period interspersion.