Subject Areas on Research
- In situ nick translation of human and mouse chromosomes detected with a biotinylated nucleotide.
- Nucleolar organization, ribosomal DNA array stability, and acrocentric chromosome integrity are linked to telomere function.
- On ribosomal gene compensation in Drosophila.
- Ovarian granulosa cell tumors with bizarre nuclei: an immunohistochemical analysis with fluorescence in situ hybridization documenting trisomy 12 in the bizarre component [corrected]
- Prognostic factors in colorectal cancer. College of American Pathologists Consensus Statement 1999.
- [PCNA expression and AgNORs image analysis as factors in judging the prognosis of lung cancer].