Subject Areas on Research
- A sensitive genetic assay for the detection of cytosine deamination: determination of rate constants and the activation energy.
- Cytoskeletal actin gene families of Xenopus borealis and Xenopus laevis.
- Demographic study of a wild house sparrow population by DNA fingerprinting.
- Genomic organization of the human T-cell antigen-receptor alpha/delta locus.
- Improved genetic fingerprinting using RNA probes.
- Mapping of antibody specificities to VH gene families.
- Molecular analysis of the 60-kDa human Ro ribonucleoprotein.
- Relationships among DNA sequences of the 1.3 kb EcoRI family of mouse DNA.
- Structure, chromosome location, and expression of the human gamma-actin gene: differential evolution, location, and expression of the cytoskeletal beta- and gamma-actin genes.
Keywords of People
- Krangel, Michael S., George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Integrative Immunobiology