Subject Areas on Research
- A noncanonical function of cGAMP in inflammasome priming and activation.
- A robust microparticle platform for a STING-targeted adjuvant that enhances both humoral and cellular immunity during vaccination.
- Cyclic nucleotides regulate the morphologic alterations required for chemotaxis in monocytes.
- Effect of cyclic nucleotides on the induction of ornithine decarboxylase in BHK cells by serum and insulin.
- Evidence that Blastocladiella emersonii zoospore maintenance factor is a sulfhydryl group-containing cyclic ribotide.
- Follicle-stimulating hormone, the Sertoli cell, and spermatogenesis.
- Identification of a cyclic nucleotide as a cryptic intermediate in molybdenum cofactor biosynthesis.
- Identification of epsilon-N-trimethyllysine in a rat testis calcium-dependent regulatory protein of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase.
- Mechanisms of regulating the respiratory burst in leukocytes.
- Molecular and cellular mechanisms of leukocyte chemotaxis.
- Novel missense mutation in the cyclic nucleotide-binding domain of HERG causes long QT syndrome.
- Purification of a naturally produced, low molecular weight organic factor that reversibly blocks encystment of Blastocladiella emersonii zoospores.
- Regulation of the testis sertoli cell by follicle stimulating hormone.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of an 123I-labeled bicyclic nucleoside analogue (BCNA) as potential SPECT tracer for VZV-tk reporter gene imaging.
- Synthesis of nucleoside 3',5'-cyclic boranophosphorothioate, a new type of cyclic nucleotide.
- cGMP-independent inotropic effects of nitric oxide and peroxynitrite donors: potential role for nitrosylation.
Keywords of People