Subject Areas on Research
- A deep learning approach to student registered nurse anesthetist (SRNA) education.
- A survey of anesthesiologists' and nurses' attitudes toward the implementation of an Anesthesia Information Management System on a labor and delivery floor.
- AANA Journal Course: Update for Nurse Anesthetists-Part 5-Use of Tranexamic Acid in Preventing Postpartum Hemorrhage.
- Advancing Nurses' Role to Address Issues Facing Japanese Anesthesia Practice.
- Assessment of postanesthesia short-term quality of life: a pilot study.
- Audit commission tackles anaesthetic services. Anaesthesia should remain physician based service.
- CPC: One Member's Perspective.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists' Adherence to an Intraoperative Lung Protective Ventilation Protocol.
- Clinical faculty: major contributors to the education of new CRNAS--part 2.
- Combined lipid emulsion and ACLS resuscitation following bupivacaine- and hypoxia-induced cardiovascular collapse in unanesthetized swine.
- Considerations for an aging nurse anesthetists workforce.
- Does Ultrasonographic Measurement of Gastric Content Influence Airway Management Decisions?
- Effect of elective surgery on subjective health in veterans with chronic posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Effect of needle size on success of transarterial axillary block.
- Evaluating a Quality Improvement Initiative to Increase Anesthesia Providers' Use of and Understanding of Quantitative Neuromuscular Monitors.
- Exploration of specialty certification for nurse anesthetists: nonsurgical pain management as a test case.
- Improving Anesthesia Providers' Needle Cricothyrotomy Success With Ultrasound-Guidance: A Cadave Quality Improvement Project.
- Improving infection control practices of nurse anesthetists in the anesthesia workspace.
- Keep it flowing: a simulation involving defective anesthetic gas delivery equipment.
- Maximizing Use of Social Media to Improve Member Engagement in a Professional Organization.
- NBCRNA response to Zambricki et al Guest Editorial.
- New estimates for CRNA vacancies.
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination as an educational initiative for summative simulation competency evaluation of first-year student registered nurse anesthetists' clinical skills.
- Perioperative Anesthetic Techniques to Reduce Surgical Morbidity After Amputation.
- Preparing for Total Power Failure in the Operating Room.
- Reexamining traditional intraoperative fluid administration: evolving views in the age of goal-directed therapy.
- Salaries, recruitment, and retention for CRNA faculty--Part 1.
- Spinal anesthesia for orthopedic surgery: a detailed video assessment of quality.
- Supply, demand, and equilibrium in the market for CRNAs.
- The nurse anesthetist, a changing role: past, present and future.
- The perioperative implications of posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Use of Near-Infrared Spectroscopy to Measure Tissue Oxygen Saturation During Total Knee Arthroplasty With Use of a Tourniquet.
- Use of a simple forearm tourniquet as an adjunct to an intravenous regional block.
- Valuing the work performed by anesthesiology residents and the financial impact on teaching hospitals in the United States of a reduced anesthesia residency program size.