Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of the reasons for Japan's low infant mortality rate.
- Challenges for strengthening the health workforce in the Lao People's Democratic Republic: perspectives from key stakeholders.
- Effect of WHO newborn care training on neonatal mortality by education.
- How do North Carolina prenatal care providers counsel and test pregnant women for HIV? Survey measures knowledge of HIV testing benefits.
- Implementation of a Hydrotherapy Protocol to Improve Postpartum Pain Management.
- On duty. Interview by Antonia Owen.
- One state's response to the malpractice insurance crisis: North Carolina's Rural Obstetrical Care Incentive Program.
- Reaction of residents to a teaching collaborative practice.
- Risk factors and midwife-reported reasons for episiotomy in women undergoing normal vaginal delivery.
- Tales of the tenements: midwifery training in Glasgow.
- The roles and supply of nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in North Carolina.
- What factors influence midwives' decision to perform or avoid episiotomies? A focus group study.
Keywords of People