Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical evaluation and grading practices in schools of nursing: national survey findings part II.
- Electronic nursing documentation as a strategy to improve quality of patient care.
- Evaluation of Nursing Documentation Completion of Stroke Patients in the Emergency Department: A Pre-Post Analysis Using Flowsheet Templates and Clinical Decision Support.
- Exploratory case method to determine the frequency of redundant orders within manually consolidated order lists.
- Nausea and vomiting perspectives among children receiving moderate to highly emetogenic chemotherapy treatment.
- Quantifying nursing workflow in medication administration.
- The assessment of acute confusion as part of nursing care.
- Voices in the record.
- [Pain in reports. A fragmented mosaic].