Subject Areas on Research
- A nursing center for ambulatory well, older adults.
- Education and service: bridging the gaps.
- Individual and community: normative conflicts in the development of a new therapeutic community for older persons.
- Influencing health policy: strategies for nursing education to partner with nursing practice.
- Rural preceptorship program for baccalaureate students.
- Teaching group skills to nurse managers.
- The nursing shortage: solutions for the short and long term.
- Thoughts on the whats, hows, and whys of faculty practice.