Subject Areas on Research
- An Emerging Integrated Middle-Range Theory on Asian Women's Leadership in Nursing.
- Clinical teaching in nursing education.
- Complexity theory: a long-term care specialty practice exemplar for the education of advanced practice nurses.
- Emerging Theories Influencing the Teaching of Clinical Nursing Skills.
- Family nursing research, theory and practice.
- Illuminating meaning and transforming issues of spirituality in HIV disease and AIDS: an application of Parse's theory of human becoming.
- Leadership in science.
- Relationships and betrayal among young women: Theoretical perspectives on adolescent dating abuse
- Self-in-relation theory and the role of the clinical nurse specialist. Part II: Application to advanced nursing roles in a professional practice model.
- Substance abuse, violence, HIV, and depression: an underlying syndemic factor among Latinas.
- Symptom experiences of children and adolescents with cancer.
- The woman with a candle. Finding scholars of pediatric nursing
- Theory-based approach to computer skill development in nursing administration.
Keywords of People
- Anderson, Ruth A., Professor Emerita in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing
- McConnell, Eleanor Schildwachter, Associate Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing