Subject Areas on Research
- 5 competencies needed by new baccalaureate graduates.
- Can education and staff-based participatory research change nursing practice in an era of ED overcrowding? A focus group study.
- Creating the executive team to lead team-based organizations.
- Critical thinking, critical practice.
- Diagnostic supervision.
- Evaluation of a nurse-led safety program in a critical care unit.
- How to assess critical thinking in clinical practice.
- It's time for nurses to begin nursing nurses.
- Nurse leaders can shape ethical cultures.
- One-minute mentor.
- Stresses and challenges for new graduates in hospitals.
- Supervisory relationships in long-term care facilities: A comparative case study of two facilities using complexity science.
- Take charge: managing six transformations in health care delivery.
- Teaching group skills to nurse managers.
- The Implementation of a Structured Nursing Leadership Development Program for Succession Planning in a Health System.
- Two-way talks.