Subject Areas on Research
- A dietary approach to prevent hypertension: a review of the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) Study.
- Apes in Africa: The cultured chimpanzees.
- Depression of lymphocyte transformation and exacerbation of Behcet's syndrome by ingestion of english walnuts.
- Nut Consumption and Survival in Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer: Results From CALGB 89803 (Alliance).
- Preparation of ultrafine magnetic biochar and activated carbon for pharmaceutical adsorption and subsequent degradation by ball milling.
- Prospective study of Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension- and Mediterranean-style dietary patterns and age-related cognitive change: the Cache County Study on Memory, Health and Aging.
- Secondary Pulmonary Hypertension; getting down to the nuts and BOLT. Author's reply to Ranganath et al.
Keywords of People