Subject Areas on Research
- A 71-year-old woman with decreased vision, nyctalopia, and peripheral vision loss.
- Acquired subretinal flecks secondary to hypovitaminosis A in a patient with hepatitis C.
- Fundus albipunctatus in a 6-year old girl due to compound heterozygous mutations in the RDH5 gene.
- Intravitreal delivery of a novel AAV vector targets ON bipolar cells and restores visual function in a mouse model of complete congenital stationary night blindness.
- Night vision symptoms and progression of age-related macular degeneration in the Complications of Age-related Macular Degeneration Prevention Trial.
- Retinitis pigmentosa: clinical management based on current concepts.