Subject Areas on Research
- A blinded randomized assessment of laser Doppler flowmetry efficacy in standardizing outcome from intraluminal filament MCAO in the rat.
- Activity of a Py-Im polyamide targeted to the estrogen response element.
- An evaluation of three materials as barriers to coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth.
- Analyte flux through chronically implanted subcutaneous polyamide membranes differs in humans and rats.
- Cationic nanoparticle as an inhibitor of cell-free DNA-induced inflammation.
- Characterization and solubilization of pyrrole-imidazole polyamide aggregates.
- Comparison of 10-0 polypropylene and 10-0 nylon sutures in rat arterial anastomosis.
- Comparison of sutures and dendritic polymer adhesives for corneal laceration repair in an in vivo chicken model.
- Dislocated ganciclovir implant from use of a nylon fixation suture.
- Functional nanostructures from surface chemistry patterning.
- Microvascular anastomoses in growing vessels: a long-term evaluation of nonabsorbable suture materials.
- Pulmonary fibrosis and ferruginous bodies associated with exposure to synthetic fibers.
- Technical note: rapid prototyping of 3D grid arrays for image guided therapy quality assurance.
- The pathology of interstitial lung disease in nylon flock workers.
- Tips of the trade #32. Gradual closure of fasciotomy wounds.
- Tumor Repression of VCaP Xenografts by a Pyrrole-Imidazole Polyamide.
Keywords of People