Subject Areas on Research
- A selective oleic acid albumin agar medium for tubercle bacilli.
- Autocrine inhibition of Na+/K(+)-ATPase by nitric oxide in mouse proximal tubule epithelial cells.
- Epidemiological and mycological characteristics of candidemia in patients with hematological malignancies attending a tertiary-care center in India.
- Fast endocytosis is inhibited by GABA-mediated chloride influx at a presynaptic terminal.
- Fungal prophylaxis in neonates: a review article.
- Oropharyngeal candidiasis in immunocompromised children: a randomized, multicenter study of orally administered fluconazole suspension versus nystatin. The Multicenter Fluconazole Study Group.
- Successfully treated postoperative Candida parakrusei endophthalmitis.
- Transductional mechanisms of chemoattractant receptors on leukocytes.