Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of checking behavior in adults with or without checking symptom of obsessive-compulsive disorder using a novel computer-based measure.
- Intimate partner violence and stalking behavior: exploration of patterns and correlates in a sample of acutely battered women.
- Obsessive and compulsive traits in athletes.
- Self-focused attention in anorexia nervosa.
- The impact of severe stalking experienced by acutely battered women: an examination of violence, psychological symptoms and strategic responding.