Subject Areas on Research
- Community Obstetrical Units Less Likely than Academic Units to Have Universal COVID-19 Testing.
- Increase in Cesarean Operative Time Following Institution of the 80-Hour Workweek.
- Managing perinatal data with the Regenstrief medical record system.
- Measuring surgical trainee perceptions to assess the operating room educational environment.
- The Maternal Health Compact.
- What We Can Do about Maternal Mortality - And How to Do It Quickly.
Keywords of People
- Melvin, Jacquetta Woods, Medical Instructor in the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine and Community Health, Physician Assistant Program