Subject Areas on Research
- A kinematic and anthropometric study of the upper cervical spine and the occipital condyles.
- Air in the temporomandibular joint fossa: CT sign of temporal bone fracture.
- Assuring optimal physiologic craniocervical alignment and avoidance of swallowing-related complications after occipitocervical fusion by preoperative halo vest placement.
- Basilar invagination.
- Combined preoperative traction with instrumented posterior occipitocervical fusion for severe ventral brainstem compression secondary to displaced os odontoideum: technical report of 2 cases.
- Functional outcome of plate fusions for disorders of the occipitocervical junction.
- Hypoglossal canal size in living hominoids and the evolution of human speech.
- Innovative internal fixation for cervical spine fractures.
- Jugular tubercle: Morphometric analysis and surgical significance.
- Occipitocervical fusion with rigid internal fixation: long-term follow-up data in 69 patients.
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of morphology in sagittal synostosis: mid-sagittal vector analysis.
- Simple identification of the third segment of the extracranial vertebral artery by extreme lateral inferior transcondylar-transtubercular exposure (ELITE).
- Skull of Catopithecus browni, an early tertiary catarrhine.
- Stability of the craniovertebral junction after unilateral occipital condyle resection: a biomechanical study.
- The combined transmastoid retro- and infralabyrinthine transjugular transcondylar transtubercular high cervical approach for resection of glomus jugulare tumors.
Keywords of People