Subject Areas on Research
- Dental topography and molar wear in Alouatta palliata from Costa Rica.
- Dental topography of platyrrhines and prosimians: convergence and contrasts.
- Smooth operator: The effects of different 3D mesh retriangulation protocols on the computation of Dirichlet normal energy.
- Technical note: Comparing dental topography software using platyrrhine molars.
- The functional adaptations of primate molar teeth.
- Wear and its effects on dental topography measures in howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata).