Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-AIDS agents 69. Moronic acid and other triterpene derivatives as novel potent anti-HIV agents.
- Anti-AIDS agents 81. Design, synthesis, and structure-activity relationship study of betulinic acid and moronic acid derivatives as potent HIV maturation inhibitors.
- CDDO-Me, Sulforaphane and tBHQ attenuate the RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation via activating the NRF2-mediated antioxidant response.
- Chemical constituents and antifilarial activity of Lantana camara against human lymphatic filariid Brugia malayi and rodent filariid Acanthocheilonema viteae maintained in rodent hosts.
- The rexinoid LG100268 and the synthetic triterpenoid CDDO-methyl amide are more potent than erlotinib for prevention of mouse lung carcinogenesis.
- The synthetic triterpenoids CDDO-methyl ester and CDDO-ethyl amide prevent lung cancer induced by vinyl carbamate in A/J mice.