Subject Areas on Research
- A low-frequency variant at 8q24.21 is strongly associated with risk of oligodendroglial tumors and astrocytomas with IDH1 or IDH2 mutation.
- An analysis of radiotherapy data from the CNS cancer consortium's randomized prospective trial comparing AZQ to BCNU in the treatment of patients with primary malignant brain tumors. The CNS cancer consortium.
- Brain tumor types induced by the Schmidt-Ruppin strain of Rous sarcoma virus in inbred Fischer rats.
- Cic Loss Promotes Gliomagenesis via Aberrant Neural Stem Cell Proliferation and Differentiation.
- Clinical experience with alpha-particle emitting 211At: treatment of recurrent brain tumor patients with 211At-labeled chimeric antitenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6.
- Clinicopathologic correlations in the oligodendroglioma.
- Conventional external beam radiotherapy for central nervous system malignancies.
- Correlation of 1p-19q-defects in human gliomas with the light microscopic appearance of oligodendroglioma.
- Cortical localization of temporal lobe language sites in patients with gliomas.
- Effectiveness of radiotherapy for elderly patients with anaplastic gliomas.
- Enhanced chemotherapy delivery by intraarterial infusion and blood-brain barrier disruption in malignant brain tumors: the Sherbrooke experience.
- Epidemiology and Molecular Epidemiology.
- Extent of surgical resection is independently associated with survival in patients with hemispheric infiltrating low-grade gliomas.
- Germline mutations in shelterin complex genes are associated with familial glioma.
- Glioma-associated antigen expression in oligodendroglial neoplasms. Tenascin and epidermal growth factor receptor.
- Glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms and survival in primary malignant glioma.
- IDH1 and IDH2 mutations in gliomas.
- Immunohistochemistry of the glial fibrillary acidic protein: basic and applied considerations.
- Incidence and survival trends in oligodendrogliomas and anaplastic oligodendrogliomas in the United States from 2000 to 2013: a CBTRUS Report.
- Inhibitory simple partial (non-convulsive) status epilepticus after intracranial surgery.
- Irinotecan therapy in adults with recurrent or progressive malignant glioma.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 and 2 mutations in cancer: alterations at a crossroads of cellular metabolism.
- Low-grade gliomas: dynamic susceptibility-weighted contrast-enhanced perfusion MR imaging--prediction of patient clinical response.
- Magnetic resonance perfusion for differentiating low-grade from high-grade gliomas at first presentation.
- Mixed tumor of the choroid.
- Molecular genetic aspects of oligodendrogliomas including analysis by comparative genomic hybridization.
- Morphologic and molecular genetic aspects of oligodendroglial neoplasms.
- Mutations in CIC and FUBP1 contribute to human oligodendroglioma.
- Mutations of PIK3CA in anaplastic oligodendrogliomas, high-grade astrocytomas, and medulloblastomas.
- N-acetyl-L-aspartic acid content of human neural tumours and bovine peripheral nervous tissues.
- National-level overall survival patterns for molecularly-defined diffuse glioma types in the United States.
- Oligodendroglioma and juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma presenting as synchronous primary brain tumors. Case report with histological and molecular differentiation of the tumors and review of the literature.
- Oligodendroglioma arising in heterotopic brain tissue of the soft palate and nasopharynx.
- Oligodendroglioma. An analysis of the value of radiation therapy.
- Pattern of failure in anaplastic glioma patients with an IDH1/2 mutation.
- Phase 1 trial of irinotecan plus BCNU in patients with progressive or recurrent malignant glioma.
- Phase 2 trial of BCNU plus irinotecan in adults with malignant glioma.
- Phase II study of Gleevec plus hydroxyurea in adults with progressive or recurrent low-grade glioma.
- Phase II study of imatinib mesylate and hydroxyurea for recurrent grade III malignant gliomas.
- Phase II trial of murine (131)I-labeled antitenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 administered into surgically created resection cavities of patients with newly diagnosed malignant gliomas.
- Profiling the effects of isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 and 2 mutations on the cellular metabolome.
- Radiation Therapy for IDH-Mutant Grade 2 and Grade 3 Diffuse Glioma: An ASTRO Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Resection and survival.
- Risk factors for oligodendroglial tumors: a pooled international study.
- Single-cell RNA-seq supports a developmental hierarchy in human oligodendroglioma.
- Sudden death from diffuse leptomeningeal oligodendrogliomatosis.
- Survival analysis of presumptive prognostic markers among oligodendrogliomas.
- The Cancer Genome Atlas expression profiles of low-grade gliomas.
- The SHREW1 gene, frequently deleted in oligodendrogliomas, functions to inhibit cell adhesion and migration.
- Treatment of WHO Grade 2 and 3 Gliomas With Potentially Favorable Survival: Is Monotherapy Obsolete?
- Treatment of adults with progressive oligodendroglioma with carboplatin (CBDCA): preliminary results. Writing Committee for The Brain Tumor Center at Duke.
- When tumefactive demyelination is truly a tumor: case report of a radiographic misdiagnosis.
Keywords of People
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering