Subject Areas on Research
- Glucagon stimulation of mitochondrial ATPase and potassium ion transport.
- Gossypol: uncoupling of respiratory chain and oxidative phosphorylation.
- Mechanisms of accumulation of arachidonic acid in cultured myocardial cells during ATP depletion.
- Mitochondrial Morphology and Fundamental Parameters of the Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain Are Altered in Caenorhabditis elegans Strains Deficient in Mitochondrial Dynamics and Homeostasis Processes.
- Release of arachidonate from membrane phospholipids in cultured neonatal rat myocardial cells during adenosine triphosphate depletion. Correlation with the progression of cell injury.
- Rhodamine 123 as a probe of transmembrane potential in isolated rat-liver mitochondria: spectral and metabolic properties.
- Steady state kinetics of soluble and membrane-bound mitochondrial ATPase.