Subject Areas on Research
- A family of human Y chromosomes has dispersed throughout northern Eurasia despite a 1.8-Mb deletion in the azoospermia factor c region.
- A randomized clinical trial of the effect of intraoperative saline perfusion on postvasectomy azoospermia.
- AZFc deletions and spermatogenic failure: a population-based survey of 20,000 Y chromosomes.
- Clomiphene citrate: pharmacologic treatment of hypofertile male.
- Cortisone acetate versus clomiphene citrate in per-germinal idiopathic oligospermia.
- Deletion of azoospermia factor a (AZFa) region of human Y chromosome caused by recombination between HERV15 proviruses.
- Diverse spermatogenic defects in humans caused by Y chromosome deletions encompassing a novel RNA-binding protein gene.
- Ejaculatory duct obstruction: the case for aggressive diagnosis and treatment.
- Hematologic indexes in men attending an infertility clinic.
- Hypofertility and clomiphene citrate therapy.
- Obstruction of the male reproductive tract.
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration and intracytoplasmic sperm injection in the management of infertility due to obstructive azoospermia.
- Staging profile of hypofertile male subjects.
- The AZFc region of the Y chromosome features massive palindromes and uniform recurrent deletions in infertile men.
- Y chromosome gr/gr deletions are a risk factor for low semen quality.
Keywords of People