Subject Areas on Research
- Abdominal leiomyosarcoma: aggressive management.
- Abdominal pain and a pelvic mass.
- Cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for gallbladder cancer: a retrospective review.
- Desmoplastic small round cell tumor masquerading as advanced ovarian cancer.
- Identification of genes associated with ovarian cancer metastasis using microarray expression analysis.
- Immature omental teratoma.
- Omental gene expression of adiponectin correlates with degree of insulin sensitivity before and after gastric bypass surgery.
- Ovarian teratoma with glial implants on the peritoneum. An analysis of 12 cases.
- Robot-assisted ureterolysis, retroperitoneal biopsy, and omental wrap: pilot series for the treatment of idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis.
- Serum leptin levels are inversely correlated with omental gene expression of adiponectin and markedly decreased after gastric bypass surgery.
- The activated transforming growth factor-beta signaling pathway in peritoneal metastases is a potential therapeutic target in ovarian cancer.
Keywords of People