Subject Areas on Research
- An NAD(P)H oxidase regulates growth and transcription in melanoma cells.
- Crystal structure of the transcription activator BmrR bound to DNA and a drug.
- Effect of cocaine and cocaine congeners on veratridine-induced depolarization in mouse cerebrocortical synaptoneurosomes.
- NADPH oxidase inhibition attenuates total body irradiation-induced haematopoietic genomic instability.
- NADPH oxidase promotes NF-kappaB activation and proliferation in human airway smooth muscle.
- Preliminary structural studies on the multi-ligand-binding domain of the transcription activator, BmrR, from Bacillus subtilis.
- Redox changes of cultured endothelial cells and actin dynamics.
- Requirement for reactive oxygen species in serum-induced and platelet-derived growth factor-induced growth of airway smooth muscle.
- Spectral characteristics of 2-aminodiphenylamine in different solvents and at various pH values.
Keywords of People