Subject Areas on Research
- Crystal structure of the transcription activator BmrR bound to DNA and a drug.
- Effect of cocaine and cocaine congeners on veratridine-induced depolarization in mouse cerebrocortical synaptoneurosomes.
- Iodonitrene in Action: Direct Transformation of Amino Acids into Terminal Diazirines and 15 N2 -Diazirines and Their Application as Hyperpolarized Markers.
- NADPH oxidase inhibition attenuates total body irradiation-induced haematopoietic genomic instability.
- NADPH oxidase promotes NF-kappaB activation and proliferation in human airway smooth muscle.
- Neuroinflammation and α-synuclein dysfunction potentiate each other, driving chronic progression of neurodegeneration in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease.
- Preliminary structural studies on the multi-ligand-binding domain of the transcription activator, BmrR, from Bacillus subtilis.
- Requirement for reactive oxygen species in serum-induced and platelet-derived growth factor-induced growth of airway smooth muscle.
- Selective killing of cancer cells harboring mutant RAS by concomitant inhibition of NADPH oxidase and glutathione biosynthesis.