Subject Areas on Research
- Assignment of the absolute configuration of [n]-ladderanes by TD-DFT optical rotation calculations.
- Atomic contributions to the optical rotation angle as a quantitative probe of molecular chirality.
- Cathepsin B1. A lysosomal enzyme that degrades native collagen.
- Chiral action at a distance: remote substituent effects on the optical activity of calyculins A and B.
- Isolation and insecticidal/anthelmintic activity of xanthonol, a novel bis-xanthone, from a non-sporulating fungal species.
- Lipid environment of acetylcholine receptor from Torpedo californica.
- Optical characterizations and electronic devices of nearly pure (10,5) single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Solvent effect on optical rotation: A case study of methyloxirane in water.
- Spectroscopy: shifting light with spin.
Keywords of People