Subject Areas on Research
- A pilot-feasibility study of measuring emotional expression during oral care.
- Academic-practice partnerships to promote evidence-based practice in long-term care: oral hygiene care practices as an exemplar.
- Assessment of Dentally Related Function in Individuals with Cognitive Impairment: The Dental Activities Test.
- Hygiene self-care of older adults in West Virginia: effects of gender.
- Improving Oral Hygiene for Veterans With Dementia in Residential Long-term Care.
- MASCC/ISOO clinical practice guidelines for the management of mucositis secondary to cancer therapy.
- Maintaining and improving the oral health of young children.
- Mediation Effect of Oral Hygiene on the Relationship Between Cognitive Function and Oral Health in Older Adults.
- Mitigation and education.
- Operation Belarus: an enquiry into the status of paediatric dentistry.
- Oral Health Symptoms and Cognitive Function Among US Community-Dwelling Chinese Older Adults.
- Oral health risk assessment timing and establishment of the dental home.
- Preventive oral health intervention for pediatricians.
- Recruitment of rural and cognitively impaired older adults for dental research.
- Social stratification, oral hygiene, and trajectories of dental caries among old Americans.
- Working together to learn new oral hygiene techniques: Pilot of a carepartner-assisted intervention for persons with cognitive impairment.
Keywords of People