Subject Areas on Research
- Conservation of hearing and protection of auditory hair cells against trauma-induced losses by local dexamethasone therapy: molecular and genetic mechanisms.
- Field-induced forces at dielectric interfaces as a possible mechanism of RF hearing effects.
- Human nonsyndromic hereditary deafness DFNA17 is due to a mutation in nonmuscle myosin MYH9.
- Lateralization of virtual sound sources with a binaural cochlear-implant sound coding strategy inspired by the medial olivocochlear reflex.
- Patterns of innervation of outer hair cells in a chimpanzee: I. Afferent and reciprocal synapses.