Subject Areas on Research
- "Blood and guts": one component of an integrated program in biologic sciences as applied to medicine.
- A practical plan for medical direction of nursing homes.
- Demystifying the boardroom. Tips for timid trustees.
- Developing operator capacity estimates for supervisory control of autonomous vehicles.
- Improving the accuracy of intercensal estimates and postcensal projections of the civilian noninstitutional population: a parameterization of institutional prevalence rates.
- Marketing child survival.
- Milestone Ratings and Supervisory Role Categorizations Swim Together, but Is the Water Muddy?
- Moving Beyond the Walls of the Clinic: Opportunities and Challenges to the Future of Telehealth in Heart Failure.
- Partnership-driven Resources to Improve and Enhance Research (PRIMER): a survey of community-engaged researchers and creation of an online toolkit.
- Physically, mentally disabled teens require special contraceptive care.
- Prices, infrastructure, household characteristics and child height.
- Recommendations for clinical trial evaluation of acute stroke therapies.
- Trained and supervised physician assistants can safely perform diagnostic cardiac catheterization with coronary angiography.
- Translational Research Working Group developmental pathway for immune response modifiers.
- [The WHO program for controlling diarrheic diseases: its status and developmental outlook--the organizational and operative components of the program].
Keywords of People