Subject Areas on Research
- Analyzing strategies for developing a prenatal health care outreach program to reduce social and cultural barriers.
- Changes in the monitoring and oversight practices of not-for-profit hospital governing boards 1989-2005: evidence from three national surveys.
- Integrating primary health care and mental health services: a preliminary report.
- Integration of an academic medical center and a community hospital: the Brigham and Women's/Faulkner hospital experience.
- Partnerships between academic medical centers & rural communities.
- Single- Versus Multicenter Surgeons' Risk-Adjusted Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Procedural Outcomes.
- Sustainability and performance of the National Cancer Institute's Community Clinical Oncology Program.