Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the Russian Internet Research Agency's impact on the political attitudes and behaviors of American Twitter users in late 2017.
- Combining natural language processing and network analysis to examine how advocacy organizations stimulate conversation on social media.
- Consortium to establish a registry for Alzheimer's disease (CERAD) clinical and neuropsychological assessment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Consumers who call the Anxiety Disorders Association of America: characteristics and satisfaction.
- Government-NGO collaboration and sustainability of orphans and vulnerable children projects in southern Africa.
- Health Professional Training and Capacity Strengthening Through International Academic Partnerships: The First Five Years of the Human Resources for Health Program in Rwanda.
- Marketing Food and Beverages to Youth Through Sports.
- Reviewing the research literature: you don't have to do it alone.
- Scalable Collaborative Infrastructure for a Learning Healthcare System (SCILHS): architecture.
- School health implementation tools: a mixed methods evaluation of factors influencing their use.
- Science, policy advocacy, and marine protected areas.
- Sports Sponsorships of Food and Nonalcoholic Beverages.
- Technologies for global health.
- The data center of the European Organization for Research on Treatment of Cancer.
- Why Crisis Pregnancy Centers Are Legal but Unethical.
- Working group recommendations: research on content and efficacy of geriatric evaluation and management interventions.
Keywords of People