Subject Areas on Research
- American Heart Association and nonprofit advocacy: past, present, and future. A policy recommendation from the American Heart Association.
- Charitable giving and tax legislation in the Reagan era.
- Commercialism in nonprofit hospitals.
- Community-Informed Health Promotion to Improve Health Behaviors in Honduras.
- Determining the effectiveness of Take Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS), a nationally available nonprofit weight loss program.
- Factors Associated with Achievement of Clinically Significant Weight Loss by Women in a National Nonprofit Weight Loss Program.
- Implementation of the NCAA Sickle Cell Trait Screening Policy: A Survey of Athletic Staff and Student-athletes.
- OMB considers changes in statutes covering nonprofit lobbying.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder in callers to the Anxiety Disorders Association of America.
- Reach of Effective, Nationally-Available, Low-Cost, Nonprofit Weight Loss Program in Medically Underserved Areas (MUAs).
- Southeastern Center for Emerging Biologic Threats tabletop exercise: foodborne toxoplasmosis outbreak on college campuses.
- Special events: are they worth the trouble?
- Straight talk with...Victor Dzau. Interview by Roxanne Khamsi.
- Task force 6: Code of conduct for staff and volunteer leadership.
- The Disney story.
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on North Carolinian Breast Cancer Patients Seeking Financial Support for Treatment.
Keywords of People