Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative toxicities of selected compounds to nauplii of Balanus amphitrite amphitrite Darwin and Artemia sp.
- Imposex induction in the mud snail, Ilyanassa obsoleta by three tin compounds.
- In vitro assessment of human nuclear hormone receptor activity and cytotoxicity of the flame retardant mixture FM 550 and its triarylphosphate and brominated components.
- In vivo cytokine-associated responses to biomaterials.
- Responses of mud snails from low and high imposex sites to sex pheromones.
- Variation in toxicity of copper pyrithione among populations and families of the barnacle, Balanus amphitrite.