Subject Areas on Research
- Allopurinol-induced orotidinuria. A test for mutations at the ornithine carbamoyltransferase locus in women.
- Hyperammonemia in women with a mutation at the ornithine carbamoyltransferase locus. A cause of postpartum coma.
- Low plasma citrulline concentrations during protein restriction in an unaffected infant at risk for ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency.
- Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency--a cause of bizarre behavior in a man.
- Prenatal counseling in heterozygotes for ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency.
- Urea-cycle enzyme deficiencies and an increased nitrogen load producing hyperammonemia in Reye's syndrome.
- Vector-related tumorigenesis not found in ornithine transcarbamylase-deficient mice.