Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of anesthetic techniques for awake intubation in neurosurgical patients.
- A functional variant at miRNA-122 binding site in IL-1a 3' UTR predicts risk of recurrence in patients with oropharyngeal cancer.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria(®) Locoregional therapy for resectable oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas.
- Association of plasma levels of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RNA and oropharyngeal Candida colonization.
- Cocaine-induced pseudovasculitis.
- Coccidioidomycosis in human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons in Arizona, 1994-1997: incidence, risk factors, and prevention.
- Correlation of in vitro fluconazole resistance of Candida isolates in relation to therapy and symptoms of individuals seropositive for human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- E2F transcription factor 2 variants as predictive biomarkers for recurrence risk in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx.
- Human papillomavirus type 16 infection and squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck in never-smokers: a matched pair analysis.
- Murine model of oropharyngeal gastric fluid aspiration-A new assessment method for intrapulmonary liquid distribution using digital pixel calculation.
- Muscle Logic: New Knowledge Resource for Anatomy Enables Comprehensive Searches of the Literature on the Feeding Muscles of Mammals.
- Oropharyngeal yeast flora and fluconazole resistance in HIV-infected patients receiving long-term continuous versus intermittent fluconazole therapy.
- Prophylactic intravenous amphotericin B in neutropenic autologous bone marrow transplant recipients.
- The role of upper airway stimulation in smoking.
Keywords of People