Subject Areas on Research
- Broad antifungal resistance mediated by RNAi-dependent epimutation in the basal human fungal pathogen Mucor circinelloides.
- Comparative gene genealogical analyses of strains of serotype AD identify recombination in populations of serotypes A and D in the human pathogenic yeast Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Expression and sequence analysis of a cDNA encoding the orotidine-5'-monophosphate decarboxylase domain from Ehrlich ascites uridylate synthase.
- Multiple gene genealogies reveal recent dispersion and hybridization in the human pathogenic fungus Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Study of the kinetic and physical properties of the orotidine-5'-monophosphate decarboxylase domain from mouse UMP synthase produced in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.