Subject Areas on Research
- Allopurinol-induced orotidinuria. A test for mutations at the ornithine carbamoyltransferase locus in women.
- Broad antifungal resistance mediated by RNAi-dependent epimutation in the basal human fungal pathogen Mucor circinelloides.
- Compensatory renal growth after unilateral ureteral obstruction.
- Heterologous URA3MX cassettes for gene replacement in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Hmo1p, a high mobility group 1/2 homolog, genetically and physically interacts with the yeast FKBP12 prolyl isomerase.
- Mechanism of action of a respiratory inhibitor from the gill tissue of the sporulating common mushroom, Agaricus bisporus.
- Mitotic recombination in the rDNA of S. cerevisiae is suppressed by the combined action of DNA topoisomerases I and II.
- Orotic acid improves left ventricular recovery four days after heterotopic transplantation.
- RNA synthesis in liver nuclei of young rats fed varying amounts of vitamin A.
- Ribosomal subunits of Landschütz ascites cells during changes in polysome distribution.
- Simple method of measurement of orotic acid and orotidine in urine.
- THE ABSORPTION SPECTRA OF IRON-FLAVOPROTEINS.
- The use of proline as a nitrogen source causes hypersensitivity to, and allows more economical use of 5FOA in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Three Pyrimidine Decarboxylations in the Absence of a Catalyst.
- Transposon mobilization in the human fungal pathogen Cryptococcus is mutagenic during infection and promotes drug resistance in vitro.
- Vector-related tumorigenesis not found in ornithine transcarbamylase-deficient mice.
Keywords of People