Subject Areas on Research
- A pneumatic orthotic cranial molding helmet for correcting positional plagiocephaly.
- Acute Achilles Tendon Ruptures.
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Nonsynostotic Plagiocephaly.
- Bilateral jones fractures in two elite soccer players.
- Dart thrower's motion and the injured scapholunate interosseous ligament: A scoping review of studies examining motion, orthoses, and rehabilitation.
- Effects of wearing foot orthosis with medial arch support on the fifth metatarsal loading and ankle inversion angle in selected basketball tasks.
- Evaluation of static progressive stretch for the treatment of wrist stiffness.
- Fifth metatarsal stress fractures in elite basketball players: evaluation of forces acting on the fifth metatarsal.
- Foot and ankle problems in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Functional problems and arthrofibrosis following total knee arthroplasty.
- Interventions for Gait Training in Children With Spinal Cord Impairments: A Scoping Review.
- Long-term survival following total sacrectomy with reconstruction for the treatment of primary osteosarcoma of the sacrum. A case report.
- Mastication causing segmental spinal motion in common cervical orthoses.
- Orthopedic and Surgical Management of the Patient With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Paraplegia ambulatory training using Craig-Scott orthoses.
- Persistent or recurrent interdigital neuromas.
- Restoring range of motion via stress relaxation and static progressive stretch in posttraumatic elbow contractures.
- Static progressive stretch for the treatment of knee stiffness.
- Surgical correction of lumbar kyphotic deformity: posterior reduction "eggshell" osteotomy.
- Treatment of Zone 1 Fractures of the Proximal Fifth Metatarsal With CAM-Walker Boot vs Hard-Soled Shoes.
- Treatment of metatarsal stress fractures: case reports.
- Treatment of stage 4 adult acquired flatfoot.
- Trunk kinematics and the influence on valgus knee stress in persons with high sacral level myelomeningocele.
Keywords of People
- Lunsford, Christopher Daniel, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics