Subject Areas on Research
- A simple osmium post-fixation paraffin-embedment technique to identify lipid accumulation in fish liver using medaka (Oryziaslatipes) eggs and eleutheroembryos as lipid rich models.
- Comparative demonstration of pulmonary fat emboli by "en bloc" osmium tetroxide and oil red O methods.
- The choice between the positive and negative structures for nerve myelin.
- The lipid-rich core region of human atherosclerotic fibrous plaques. Prevalence of small lipid droplets and vesicles by electron microscopy.
- Ultrastructural discrimination of lipid droplets and vesicles in atherosclerosis: value of osmium-thiocarbohydrazide-osmium and tannic acid-paraphenylenediamine techniques.